Welcome to Sandcastle Holidays! We offer a wide range of holiday caravans for hire on Southview Leisure Park, a beautiful Parkdean Resorts owned holiday park in Skegness.
We have an ever-changing fleet of 6 and 8 berth caravans for hire with a wide range of specifications from cosy 6 berths to central heated double glazed holiday homes with decking and lake views.
Search Availability and Book
|Bank Holidays and School Holidays require a 3 night minimum break|
|No. of Guests:|
|Length Of Stay:|
Start planning your next break!
Families can explore the east coast with ease with Southview Leisure Park being just two miles from Skegness. With various other coastal locations and towns such as Ingoldmells, Mablethorpe, Grimsby and Louth within easy reach of Skegness be sure you use the information on our site to get the best out of your break! All of our holiday caravans for hire are available from 2 night breaks across most of the season with a 3 night minimum break required for peak times and bank holidays. Our website also offer full up-to-the-minute availability searching and online booking so you can have the flexibility you need when you need it.
Fabulous, Family Friendly Caravan Holidays
Southview Leisure Park is a Parkdean Resorts managed site. Parkdean Resorts are industry leaders in providing beautifully maintained parks in ideal locations with a great range of entertainment for the whole family. Family holidays are about finding the perfect entertainment for everyone and you won't be disappointed with the range of activities on site.
Why book with Sandcastle Holidays:
- 6 and 8 berth caravans for hire, all with online availability and booking
- 2 - 14 night breaks with flexibility with dates where possible
- Caravans available with double glazing, central heating, decking and lake views are available
- Full availability search across all caravans, you choose which caravan to book
- Flexible payment terms to help manage the cost of your break
- Easy to find late deals which are regularly updated
- Exclusive promotions through our newsletter and Facebook Page